返回列表 發帖

Optimizing the costs of doing business

Today I will focus on what a very large group of you do not do when positioning your websites. I will tell you what you usually do wrong and why I think you are making a mistake. I invite. The idea for this episode was born from a sentence I recently came across while reading the industry press. “SEO is a strategy of small steps.” In my opinion, success on the Internet is ensured by activities carried out systematically on many levels. Let's get into the details. If you want to receive notifications about my new episodes on YouTube, click! subscribe-MrOptim Lack of website optimization Very often.

I am contacted by companies that have already used SEO in other companies, but are not satisfied with the results of this work. Often, when examining the history and linking profile, as well as the scope photo retouching of on-site optimization, the latter is not found. Although it seems very strange to me, there are relatively common cases where a SEO company focuses on linking and completely forgets about optimizing the website for keywords or implements absolutely basic optimization of the home page. Following this lead, it turns out that my interlocutor purchased a service to obtain links to his website, ignoring or neglecting the website itself.

No one has done keyword analysis, competition analysis, opportunity analysis and the reasonableness of positioning for given terms. It was a pity to waste time and money on this. It seems that links will solve everything, because there is so much talk about linking. Even the best website links won't do much if the website isn't well optimized for keywords. At the end, everyone is surprised that the "positioning" service, for which they previously paid several hundred, is valued by me at - - times more. Basic optimization The scope of website optimization is very important. Today, it is not enough to add a few keywords to the title and description of the page.

返回列表
一粒米 | 中興米 | 論壇美工 | 設計 抗ddos | 天堂私服 | ddos | ddos | 防ddos | 防禦ddos | 防ddos主機 | 天堂美工 | 設計 防ddos主機 | 抗ddos主機 | 抗ddos | 抗ddos主機 | 抗攻擊論壇 | 天堂自動贊助 | 免費論壇 | 天堂私服 | 天堂123 | 台南清潔 | 天堂 | 天堂私服 | 免費論壇申請 | 抗ddos | 虛擬主機 | 實體主機 | vps | 網域註冊 | 抗攻擊遊戲主機 | ddos |